Last Revised January 16, 2020
Once you have confirmed your booth space and signed your exhibitor contract, please review the following checklist:
- Process the invoice you have received for your booth space. If you have any questions about your invoice, please contact us by e-mail at
email@example.com or by phone at (902) 982-6985. Organizations who have not paid
their initial booth invoice in full will not be permitted to setup on the floor until payment has been received.
- Fill out your free 100-word exhibitor profile for the DEFSEC Atlantic 2020 Show Guide. You should be
contacted for your profile text submission.
- Book your accommodations as early as possible to ensure availability. To find out more details about our partner hotels and to book
your room, click here.
- Arrange for transportation, handling, installation and enhancement of your booth (contact info for all suppliers can be
- For transportation services, our official coordinator is TWI Canada.
- If you are shipping items from out of country and require customs brokerage, our official
customs broker is PF Collins International Trade Solutions.
- Our official service contractor is Legault Companies. They will handle your booth materials on arrival and
departure from the Cunard Centre. They also provide booth decorating services, plants, furnishings, cleaning, turnkey setups and much
more. They generally offer advance discounted pricing, but in order to take advantage of it, you must place your order and send payment in
full generally by mid-September. For specialty furnishings, be sure to contact them between early August and
mid-September in order to confirm availability and rates.
- Beaumont & Co. is the official supplier for custom trade show exhibits
and displays. Other services offered by Beaumont & Co. include global display rental programs, furniture rentals, A/V, print
materials, shipping & logistics.
- FMAV Halifax are our technology experts. Please contact them
regarding audio/visual requirements, electronics equipment rentals and laptop rentals. As well, if you need anything displayed above your
booth, they can be contracted to operate the lift and provide installation.
- Global Convention Services is our official electrical contractor. All booths include basic connections. If you
just require additional outlets, simply contact the DEFSEC organizers. If
you have any special electrical requests or requirements (anything other than 110V / 15A specs), please
contact Marina Gauthier.
- Registration for Exhibitors this year will be done by completing a spreadsheet sent to your primary booth contact:
- Specify the technical requirements for your booth:
- Two electrical outlets (ie. a
single duplex outlet) is included in your booth package, however in many cases exhibitors require more than that and in some cases, not at
all. Please make sure you mark your requirements accurately so we can ensure a smooth installation for all companies attending. Each
additional duplex beyond your initial one can be purchased for $85.00 + HST.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Exhibition Hall. However,
some displays in the past have required a direct-wired Internet connection. If you do require this, it must be requested in advance of the
week of the Show and each wired connection can be purchased for $300.00 + HST.
- Register your personnel. Please ensure all names and titles are
entered accurately, as the text entered there will be used for creating your individual name badges. If you have multiple organizations
participating as exhibitors in your booth, be sure to adjust the Company field for each person to show the correct information. All pass
information should be submitted no later than Friday, September 25.
- It is
important to note that Exhibitor Passes automatically include meals. It is important to note that each One-Day Pass
has different meals and receptions associated with them, click here for details.
- Take advantage of one of
the numerous sponsorship opportunities. Be sure to inquire with Colin Stephenson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For a list of options available, click here.
- If you would like
to have an insert placed into the bags being given to all of the attendees, please inquire with us as you can purchase this opportunity
for a nominal fee of $400.00 + HST. Orders for inserts should be placed no later than Monday, September 21, with the
inserts being provided no later than Friday, September 25.
- If you would like to arrange for faciliated meetings, be sure to take advantage of your ability to be listed in our B2B/B2G Program!
Click here for details.
- If you have special requests for your
booth or require special arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We'll do our very best to meet your needs!
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.