DEFSEC Atlantic is open to employees of Exhibiting Companies, employees of Non-Exhibiting Companies & Organizations, Academic
Professionals, University/College Students, Government Employees, Military Members, Accredited Media and Invited VIPs & Speakers. Depending on
the type of attendee, there are different requirements when it comes to payment required for entry into the event.
Anyone wishing to attend the exhibition must either pre-register online via the DEFSEC Atlantic web site
or register on-site during the event at the Registration Desk. All attendees upon first entering the venue must check-in at
the Registration Desk. Please note that at peak entry times during the day, you may expect a delay.
All registrants admitted to the event are subject to the General Guidelines as outlined below in DEFSEC Atlantic's Admission
Policy. The Organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from DEFSEC Atlantic who does
not comply with this policy.
- No person under the age of 19 years, including children of any type of attendee, will be admitted during the duration of the event.
- All attendees acknowledge that only the Organizer's official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission
into DEFSEC Atlantic. No other forms of identification will be permitted for entry into the event, unless expressly approved by the
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business, which that person represents may permit the badge to be worn by another
person. Wearing of this badge by any person nor named on this credential may be viewed as fraudulent use of identification and be subject
to removal from the exhibition.
- All persons attending the event must be able to produce government-issued photo identification upon request. Examples include a
passport, driver's license, military-issued identification or other government-issued ID's with a photo. Note, identification must be
current and not expired.
- Any person found to be registering to attend DEFSEC Atlantic using false information or fraudulent credentials or deliberately
with-holding information will have their application automatically denied and may be subject to prosecution.
- Without prejudice, the Organizers reserve the right to exclude any person(s).
- No photography or filming of an Exhibition Booth is allowed without the expressed permission of that booth representative.
which can be made available upon request.
- The Organizers reserve the right to photograph and/or video record any portion of the event. By attending the show, visitors permit
the Organizers to use any photographs and/or footage taken.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political or any article to be used for a commercial or charitable purpose or prohibited
materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person inside DEFSEC Atlantic without the express written permission of the
- Any person in possession of non-permitted items will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue and site, and may be subject to
prosecution. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons,
dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances (such as alcohol or drugs), laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any
article that may compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person.
- Canvassing is not permitted.
- All persons attending the exhibition are expected to wear at least "Business Casual" or "Dress of the
Day" if attending in military uniform. The Opening Reception taking place on Tuesday evening is a more formal event with an expectation of
"Business Formal" for civilians or if attending in military uniform, at least "Tunic with no Medals".